Sunday, February 1, 2009

LIttle A's birthday party!

The Birthday Girl had lots of fun. A birthday to always remember and possibly have nightmares about:)......there was a clown at the party. It was lots of fun.

Grandma and Cole

Grandpa was a good sport when the clown made him wear this.


My sisters and one of my best friends/cousins. Why in the heck didn't we get the tall genes?









1 comment:

Hale Yes!! said...

I love that picture of Cole, it is hilarious!! It was so much fun to get to hang out with you. I have already started thinking about our next get together!! When will you guys be back down here next? I was wanting to do a bbq sometime in the Spring so let me know what you think. Also thanks so much for the home videos!!! I was laughing so hard. I especially loved watching Tara and her crazy songs!! I love you three sisters so so much!!