Ragnar 2010-February 25 & 26th
202-miles from Prescott to Tempe

My Ragnar teammates-Most I had never met, a couple of my best friends, family, and family of family.

Running my 1st of 3 legs-4.3 miles outside of Bagdad
Me, Satya and Melissa
24 hours into the race-tired and exhausted, running on 2 hours of sleep

But somehow I manage to jump in the picture. Hey Melissa, is this why I was awarded the "Alka-seltzer" award?
Giving dirty looks. My brother-in-law was an alternate and got called a couple of months before the race to fill in. He was speedy Gonzales.
Just having fun and killing time while we wait for our runner.
Ragnar reunion dinner. Melissa went out of her way to get us all together with spouses to have some fun and hold a little award ceremony. I got the "alka-seltzer" award for being so bubbly during the race. I was so hyped that after my 2nd leg-8 miles and 2 hours of sleep in 24 hours- I told my cousin I was ready to run her leg, too. She knew I was crazy after that (see picture above).

2 comments:
So much fun! I wish I didn't miss out! Hope we can get together this summer!!!!
You are on the ball!!!! I really know that I complained a lot at the beginning of the race, but I really had a blast overall!! I am so glad that I got to be on your team and in your car!! It made it so much fun!!! The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been to have had Satya and Ammon with us as well!! Love ya girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment