


Sunday is the best time for our family to take photos since most are dressed up and looking their best. We did our "Christmas photos" right after church since we went with Tara to her ward at 8 A.M. I don't know how we managed to get there in a timely manner with everyone alive. But, amazingly, it happened. And after church we still looked decent. So we took photos around Tara's house before eating our scrumptious Christmas lunch.
People say my girls look a lot like me, especially CMN. I have a hard time seeing much resemblance. But in one of our Christmas photos I saw a glimpse of what other people are seeing. Both CMN and I had our heads turned to the same side in this picture. The sun was so bright and right in our eyes..the reason half of us look goofy and the other half have their eyes closed. The sun was so bright we took our photo session inside to the couch. Most of these turned out good.
People say my girls look a lot like me, especially CMN. I have a hard time seeing much resemblance. But in one of our Christmas photos I saw a glimpse of what other people are seeing. Both CMN and I had our heads turned to the same side in this picture. The sun was so bright and right in our eyes..the reason half of us look goofy and the other half have their eyes closed. The sun was so bright we took our photo session inside to the couch. Most of these turned out good.


1 comment:
The sun is way to bright for pictures outside sometimes but they still look cute. I love the girls dresses. Very cute
Post a Comment