
I recently sent out an e-mail with some pictures attached of my kids. One of my favorite pictures is CLN wearing his snow hat (or whatever it's called). His face is so chubby and his eyes are so blue. My cousin e-mailed me back saying he looks like a baby model. I felt the same way
but I
but I thought I was impartial to the pictures since I love the baby and I adore the hat. After wearing the hat two times the ball on top fell off (I love Old Navy but apparently knitting is not their forte). MLN put his homemaking skills to the test. He got out his dust covered Garfield cup full of needles and very little thread. He had to sew CMN's Cinderella dress, which he accidentally ripped. I wonder if he felt a little like Cinderelly when I brought him all the mending and sewing that had been lying around-which only consisted of CLN's hat. Well the ball is now back on top of the hat, but it's a little floppy. But it's still my favorite!

9 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing a blog Collette! You're already on my buddy list. I hope you post often, I love to see you and your family. Cute pictures!!
hey Collette great to see this! Did you get my blog address the other day? I just started one too. We really miss you guys. I swear one of these days when things slow down a bit we will have you over for a bbq!!! Love Ya Niki
COLDLEGS!!! I LOVE YOU! Your blog is awesome and your family is beautiful! I wish I could play raquetball with you...I miss you tons!
I am so excited that you have a blog!! My blog is thehalefam.blogspot.com and I have connections to a lot of the family members so you can add them to your blog. Now we just have to get Michelle and Tara to make blogs
I am so glad you have a blog on here, YAY!! A fun way for us to keep in touch! :)
Hi Collette! I found your blog! YEA! Your kids are so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my page :) Have a great day!
Collette- I found your blog on someone else's. Your kids are so cute!! Love the baby boy pictures. I hope your family is doing well.
Of course your little man (I guess he isn't very little anymore) is totally a baby model. Way to adorable. I can't wait to hold him and kiss his little cheeks on Monday....
So Melissa was talking about how cole was a baby model, and of course she was right he is so cute along with the girls! They're so BIG!. I'm adding you to my blogging link, if you don't mind.
Post a Comment