The girls got special Easter dresses thanks to Michelle and Tara. Thank you so much! They are beautiful. I'm so glad the weather was nice enough to wear them. We had a wonderful day. We got visited by the Easter bunny, even Cole got a surprise!
Hi Collette! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Kelli James Bedway. I used to work with your dad at the title company and I am friends with your aunt Lynette. What a beautiful family you have!!
Happy Easter! I found you guys from Ade's blog. I miss you in AD! Oh well, all good things come to and end. Come on over and see what we've been up to!
1905 Salad
-
The famous 1905 Salad from Columbia Restaurant has an addictive, zingy
dressing and is loaded with ham, olives, tomatoes, and Swiss cheese. I’ve
seen ma...
Owl Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
-
The CentsAble Shoppin
The CentsAble Shoppin -
Grab these free Owl printable Valentine’s Cards and attach a tootsie roll
pop – they’ll be a big hit for y...
Veneer To My Heart
-
[image: Veneer To My Heart]
Let’s say you want the look of an exposed brick wall in your home, but you
don’t actually live in a brick house. That’s ok. T...
The last 3 weeks
-
I can't believe it! We only have 3 weeks left to the end of our challenge.
I decided I am going to step it up. I have at least 5 lbs to lose to meet
my ori...
November 25, 2011
-
The Day after Thanksgiving! We were still partying... lots of hanging out
and catching up, (always my favorite part).
and lots of photos, Brooklyn 7yrs. ...
Happy St. Paddy's Day!
-
Ash has been very busy this past week getting ready for the big day. Here
is a picture of her leprechaun trap. We are sad to say we did not catch a
leprec...
The Miracle of Christmas
-
This year, I had several different projects, some which are much too
personal to post on this public blog, but one was particularly special and
also includ...
Sunbeam Halloween Pary
-
This was our 4th annual Sunbeam Halloween party. We mixed it up a bit and
had our party in the backyard with our pinata, and dance freeze games. Once
ag...
Utah Trip
-
Back in August, my friend Trisha Brown and I decided to carpool up to UT
together to see our families. Somehow we survived the trip both ways,
driving 12 ...
First Day of School
-
Dawson and Emmalee started school on August 3rd. They were both pretty
ecited. So far they seem to have really great Teachers. I am happy that the
way Daws...
Diamondbacks game!!!!
-
Earlier this summer we were given four amazing seats to a diamondbacks
game!!! The kids had so much fun as well as Richard and I!!!
We had time to kill bef...
Ever have one of those feelings?.....
-
When you know you should check on your kid cuz the house is quite and you
haven't seen him in awhile?? Yeah well I ignored that today and this is
what I fo...
IT'S A MIRACLE!
-
It's truly is a miracle . . . that I have a second to post here on my blog.
In addition to that I have joined Facebook! I have been a hold-out for a
long t...
Bugsy!
-
Seeing this picture of Bridger made the last 4 weeks of a self-inflicted
insane life all worth it. Sometimes laughter is really the best medicine.
As SKL...
Good News!
-
I just got back from Ken's appointment with the oncologist/hemotologist.
The blood test showed that Ken's hemoglobin levels went up from 8.3 to 10.2
in abo...
Fall Break Fun!
-
5 fun things we have done on Fall Break so far...
1. CONFERENCE: My sister Emily and her husband went to Utah for Conference.
We got to keep her 3 kids for...
8 comments:
The girls look so pretty Collette!! It looks like you had a good time in San Diego. I hope that we get to see you guys again sometime pretty soon!
Hi Collette! I don't know if you remember me, but this is Kelli James Bedway. I used to work with your dad at the title company and I am friends with your aunt Lynette. What a beautiful family you have!!
Such pretty little girls! I love Easter dresses. :)
Happy Easter! I found you guys from Ade's blog. I miss you in AD! Oh well, all good things come to and end. Come on over and see what we've been up to!
Collette, I didn't know you had a blog!! Email me so I can invite you to mine. huntfamily03@gmail.com. Your kids are so dang cute!!!
your kids are sooooooo cute! i loved the easter pictures! here is our new blog by the way. save it and keep in touch. love you! :)
http://redcloversunshine.blogspot.com
Collette,
love the dresses ;)
call me. Having sister withdrawls! ;)
love ya
Hey Collette! I love your blog and all your cute pictures. Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment