A few weeks ago Mike had a day off in the middle of the week so we went to Phoenix to visit his grandparents. We had a wonderful visit. The girls love to go there and they will always remember all of the bead necklaces that they gave to them to dress up. Before we left their house Mike asked his grandpa if there was anything he could do to help him. His grandpa mentioned that he needed help covering his tree. I had to get a picture.
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

3 comments:
Yippee, you finally made a new post! Fun pictures of birthdays and visits to your grandparents. I can't believe Cassideen is already 5 yrs old. Wasn't it just yesterday that we were pushing our only babies around the courthouse? Crazy how time flies. Miss ya!
I actually looked at your new post the day you emailed me but I just haven't had a chance to comment but I wanted to do that! I am so glad you did a new post. I love being able to look on here and see how you guys are doing! I loved hanging with you the other day and THANKYOU SO MUCH for watching the kids!!! Can't wait to see you you next week!!! LOVE YA
How fun! Your family is so cute. Love the pictures.
Post a Comment