Tuesday, May 27, 2008

fun in the sun


Gotta love those Krispy Kremes!

My sisters and I



Calli, Adisen, Cassideen wearing the matching dresses that Tara bought




Look at his tiny feet-barely a size 2!!!!
My mom, Cole and I







My family had a great Memorial Day weekend. My dad didn't come, he was working (what's new?). We went to Tara's neighborhood pool and had tons of fun swimming. The water was surprisingly chilly. I wouldn't go in past my knees so Michelle took me down and dunked me. I had to swim around to get warm. Even Cole was enjoying it. I thought he'd throw a big fit because it was so cold. After swimming we had a nice barbeque. Buddy and Tara provided the yummy food. So sweet! And Jesse brought some Krispy Kremes, those were delicious! Tara bought the girls matching dresses at Target so we had to get some pictures.

4 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend! I miss Arizona bbq/swim parties with family....hopefully I'll get out there soon. Little Cole is so adorable in the blow-up ring/tube thingy....what a cutie!

Katie said...

Very cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!

Michelle said...

Thanks for posting that awesome (SICK ugh) picture of me with you! No but really...I had a blast this weekend with you. love ya

Lucia said...

Collettey! you look so good! you should post more pic's of yourself. I also loved the pic of cole in the "pink" tube, we have that same tube and Trenton is constanly seen in it. gotta love pink. I'm sad you're not coming camping this weekend!