Friday, June 13, 2008

Good times at the Whiting Homestead!!
This last weekend we went to the Whiting Homestead with my cousin, Melissa (and her family) and Satya and Lucia (and their families). Thanks to Lucia by the way for the pictures. . .

Melissa and I

Mike and Cole

Richard and Melissa


Satya and Amaron



Lucia and David


Satya, Lucia, Melissa and I hiked up Trego while the dads stayed with the kids. Here are some pictures of us at the top. The wind was crazy!!


All of the kids had so much fun playing in the sand, riding bikes, and making good memories.

Brooklyn, Arwen, Cassideen




Amaron, (Satya's husband) built this wagon, from scraps of metal and wood in his backyard, then he rigged it up and attached it to a bike. The kids had a blast and the moms got some decent exercise taking turns pulling them.

4 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Looks like you had a very fun time...do you ever hike Thumb Butte?

nymanzanita said...

Hey... I wanted to respond back to you but not sure where to do it....Anyway...I have known David Tait since I was a little girl. We were raised in the same ward and we were in the same primary class, etc. growing up. His Dad was my Bishop and we have known the Tait's forever...they are a great family. Infact, his brother is a pro-football player for the Chicago Bears and he and I used to go to the BYU sports camps together in the summers. Very small world!

Patti Price said...

how fun! Holy Moly you are so skinny and fit! I am jealous!

Michelle said...

Hey Collette,

Looks like you had an amazing time. You are in such good shape like Melissa. I'm so glad you have pictures from that weekend. I liked the picture of you and Melissa.

love, chelle