We had a family birthday party. She chose Little Pet Shops to be the theme of her birthday party.
Calli has lots of cousins and she loves them so much. 
She got lots of fun presents, one of them being her very first bike. She also got a Barbie Mermaid which she requested and her daddy got her a soft bat because she loves to play ball and catch.

Even Cole enjoyed a good birthday meal. Good thing Grandma took off his new shirt.
Our friends Juliann and Andrew came over to celebrate Calli's birthday. Cole and Ryder are good buddies. They are only a few weeks apart.
She got lots of fun presents, one of them being her very first bike. She also got a Barbie Mermaid which she requested and her daddy got her a soft bat because she loves to play ball and catch.
After the party we went to Grandma's hotel and had a blast swimming. Mike missed out because he had a softball game but he came back in time for bathing and dressing for bed. Needless to say, Calli had a very fun and eventful party, enough to wear even mom out.

6 comments:
Looks like the kids and ADULTS had alot of fun. Happy birthday to my niece Calli! The cupcake looks scrumptious too ;)
Happy Birthday Calli! Collette you are such a cute mom. It was good to see you at the funeral, I am sad that we couldn't have visited longer. Just remember your kids will be grown sooner than you think. Love, Aunt Lynette M.
Happy Birthday Calli! It looks like lots of fun. SHe is so adorable, I know I've said that a thousand times, but I can't help it.
What a fun birthday, I can't believe she's 3 already! That looks like a lot of work, you're a nice mom! You look so great by the way!
Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures. Birthday parties for kids are always so much fun, but I'm always glad when they are over.
Happy birthday to Calli!! I really did love that she talked to me on the phone. That is awesome!! It was also really good to talk to you on the phone!! I love you and happy early birthday in five days!!
Melissa
Post a Comment