Back in August Mike and I got to take a day "off" and go to a concert. A few months ago I was looking for something special for Mike for his birthday and Father's Day. I found out that Tom Petty was playing and couldn't pass up the opportunity. Ever since I can remember Mike and I have liked him. In fact, his concert was my very first concert when I was about 14ish. I went with my best friend Brandi and her sister Tawnya. Petty is a little strange, and a lot of his songs are all about the "hippie days." I won't deny that his funky/creepy dancing at the concert didn't weird me out. But we still had lots of fun singing along with his best hits. We had a blast!
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!! You look so so pretty in that picture with Mike by the way!!
What a fun date! You look great (as always!). Bryce wants to go see Brian Regan the comedian the next time he's in town. Concerts are fun!
Post a Comment