Before painting
I finally painted most of my upstairs, with help from some friends (painting & babysitting-thank you so much!). I also have a friend that helped me choose the colors-Salute and Latte. So here are the pictures for my sistas who are dying to see it!
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

7 comments:
Oooh Collette, I love it so so much!! It looks amazing. We need to come see it in person again sometime soon. I hope that you are doing great!! I love you!
It looks great. I always want to get brave and add color to my house and then I chicken out. Maybe you will give me a little courage. Love ya.
That looks awesome. I love the two colors together. Latte is the base color we want in our house too I think. We haven't decided 100% yet but I really love it!@!!!!
Wow! That looks great. Red is such a hard color to paint. Did you have to do lots of coats? I love it!
It's amazing how paint makes a house look more like a home. Very nice colors, I love it!
I love it!! And great new furniture!! I've got to come and see it. Oh, don't ya love what paint can do??
Wow, it looks beautiful! I can't believe you went to Tom Petty! How fun! I need to come and visit.
luv, Anna
Post a Comment