
First, let me start by saying that none of the following girls are obsessed with Edward (anymore) or psychotic about the series.
We had a blast on our sisters night out! We went to the 9 PM showing of Twilight on Friday, the day it come out. We got to the theater way early and so we decided to go get ice-cream. We had so much fun hanging out and talking. We're sure to have more of these! The movie was okay (didn't meet my expectations) but I mostly just enjoyed hanging out with my sisters.. 


2 comments:
Sounds like you had fun with your sisters!! I also went with my Richard's sisters (which are my sisters to me, but I did not want to confuse you) and I thought the movie was super cheesy!! I would watch it again just because it had a lot of comedic value, but it was not nearly as good as the movie and Edward was actually unatractive to me which I guess is fine since I am actually a huge Jacob fan!! Okay this is way long and I guess I should get to studying for my Chemistry final next week!
First off Collete I want to say you look awesome!! What are you doing to stay so skinny?? You need to fill me in on your little secret cuz Im needing help in that department. Anyway I havent had a chance to see Twilight yet but Im looking forward to it. Hope your family is doing well. take care.
Post a Comment