Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Papa and the granddaughters...and the biggest waste of our money-two bites of the giantgantous snowcones I've ever seen.

Do you see a resemblance?

They had a lot of fun in the petting zoo, I think Calli would be a great veterinarian.


Cole wanted to chill like the goat.



All the grandkids riding on a fake elephant trunk.


My mom and dad



Us

Grandma and the crazy girls


They have a blast together. I didn't know anyone was as crazy as my girls....then along came Adisen.


Couldn't get enough of the puppy.


Papa and Cassideen


We went to the valley to see my family for Thanksgiving. The girls loved Tara's new puppy. They wanted to hold it the entire time. We crammed a lot in one day. We went to the zoo, went out to eat, my parents took the kids to Bolt, and then we hung around Michelle's house and watched our all-time favorite Christmas movie ELF. I had a lot of fun and miss my family!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting Collette! They're so cute. And you look so good as usual. We went to see Bolt for Thanksgiving too, cute little show. I miss you!