My
friend Anna invited us to go to the
zoo for her daughter's 5th birthday. She got us in for a great rate of $4 per person. We had lots of fun
with them.
Calli gets to
ride on her favorite
animal.


Satya & her boy, Anna and her girl, me, Melissa, Michelle


Calli points
out where we are
on the map

Coley
slept for 1/2 of the time we were there.

They loved
riding on the camel


Waiting to ride the camel


Me and Anna

We had a
great time in Mesa this weekend. Mike got off work
early on Friday and we went to a "Burdicks aunts reunion." Melissa was so
sweet to have it at her
new house that they just moved in. We had a really good time seeing aunts and cousins that we haven't seen in a
long time.


Crazy Cousins

Tara, Loures, April, Missa, me, Michelle, Kayla
Cousins

Maren, Jeanine, Lynette, Ann, Irene
My dad's five sisters get together every year for a sisters reunion. They would rarely see each other any other way, they live in Alaska, Washington, soon Missouri, and 2 in different towns in Arizona.

Aunt Ann with the girls

Aunt Irene with the girls

I had to throw this one in, it's so cute!

Cousins

My sister Tara, me and cousin April
6 comments:
You are on the ball with your blogging!! I love all the pictures you added on there. I especially love the picture of you and Anna and the last one of you Tara and April!! You guys all look so pretty in those pictures!!!
Awww! Thanks for posting the pictures! :) I was all excited to show George. I hope you guys get to meet him soon. The silly picture of the girls is HILARIOUS!!!
p.s. George thinks your son at the top of your blog looks like the a cute version of "Syndrome" on the Incredibles in that picture! LOL we looooove it! :)
What an awesome day! Thanks for spending time with us. It was so great to see you. You have an awesome family! We have to get together more often.
Hi I can't remember if I actually have met you-I am TC's wife, Ashley. Just wanted to say that I like looking at your blog because your kids are so dang cute! Hope to meet you sometime!
Collette you are Beautiful. i missed oout on seeing you and all the fun! I'm looking forward to the not whitings "whiting homestead" campout. Did you run the ragnar? are you going to tell us about it?
Post a Comment