Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cassideen's birthday!










Cassideen turned a year older and had a great party. She really wanted to have friends and go to Peter Piper Pizza. We told her that would cost a lot of money. She was NOT happy. So we gave her two choices. 1. Have friends and no presents. 2. Have family/cousins and get presents. So of course, she wanted presents. She got lots of Hannah Montana things, Pet shops, and lots of candy. Mike decorated the house the night before so when she woke up she could be surprised. And then Mike surprised all of us by bringing flowers to Cassideen at school. She is the luckiest girl in the world.

4 comments:

Hale Yes!! said...

Happy Birthday Cassideen!! We love you so much and hope you had a great day!!!

niki said...

Happy b day cassideen you know carter was telling me he was going to marry her the other day!!! I can't believe he is already at that stage!!!

Sheri N. said...

Hope you dont think I am a stalker. But, I saw your link on the Hinton blog. Happy B-day Cassideen.

Katie said...

I LOVE your blog header picture!! That is a great picture! So cute!