Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter...


Grandpa and Grandma



I love the way Cassideen is looking over at her brother.


Calli is such a diva



Warning: Chocolate makes crazy kids... not to be eaten before church.




Do you see the crazy look in her eyes?


These chicks are so cute, they even chirp.


Once again , the chocolate brings out the craziness...except I think this kid is always crazy!




You will notice that in several of these pictures Cassideen decided to try out a new smile...it makes her look crazy! I'm overusing that word, oh well, it's how I describe Cassideen. It's a good crazy though.


I love how excited Calli was about her Hannah Montana egg.





Grandma has tons of very adorable stuffed animals at her house. The kids love to sleep and play with them...even Cole.


They loved their chocolate bunnies that Grandma gave to them.



My favorite all time picture of Cole. That is classic!


He loved the chocolate!


Okay, so this blog is a little late and a little long. I decided to start printing books at the end of the year for each kid. I never get to my scrapbooking like I think that I will. So this will do. We went to my parents house for Easter. It was bitter sweet. Mike had to stay in town and work all weekend long. Well, he mostly worked and then played a little. I'm glad he had a little fun. When the kids and I were at Grandma's we went to the movie theater, made cookies, had an Easter egg hunt, and ate lots of good food. The Easter bunny came to both Grandma's house and our house so the kids had lots of surprises and plenty of candy. When we came home on Sunday Mike had roast and potatoes and of course helped the Easter bunny with all of the surprises.

1 comment:

Hale Yes!! said...

Your kids crack me up!! They are so cute!! I am so sorry I was so crazy on the phone. Somehow you are the unlucky one who calls me during chaos! Satya, Lucia and Jessyka's families were over for Satya and Lucia's birthday dinner and we had just started eating and Arwen was wanting a million things... Anyway I am sure you understand. I am excited to see you and I did not want to make it sound like we would not be home at all. We will make time for you. I promise! I am always so excited to see you guys!!!