So what do you get when you leave these two in the same room unattended????
A half-full box of Cheerios
A hungry boyYou get a playroom covered in Cheerios and a boy that's lovin' it!

This is probably the point where I should've been upset but I just had to pull out the camera and smile. A sense of humor is the only thing that kept me from going crazy that day.

It was hard not to crack a smile when he was rolling around and doing somersaults in the Cheerios.

Not only were they just plain old Cheerios, they were the multi-grain so they were a little sticky.


Hey, I believe in the 3 second rule (in this case the 3 minute rule, okay so I'm not the #1 mom of the year) and I did vacuum somewhat recently.
1 comment:
Collette....your girls are so funny....it does remind me of us when we were younger! Love it!!!
And the pictures of Cole CRACK ME UP :) :) :)
SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!
Post a Comment