Friday, February 12, 2010

....Finally!

Finally, after 1 1/2 years of wanting to paint the girls' dresser, I finally did it!!!! The hardware was the perfect final touch. They were expensive but well worth it! I love it the final product. I don't know why I always wait so long. Maybe it's the dread of the time and work that goes into it. The dresser sat on two saw horses in my living room for 6 days. I'm glad it's finally done.



BEFORE
(it's not a head on shot but you get it...old and dark brown & old, outdated hardware)


AFTER






5 comments:

Marisha & Forrest said...

Wow, that's amazing! It seriously looks like a brand new dresser, great job! I should learn how to be more industrious

Michelle said...

looks beautiful :)

Lynette said...

Good work! I like it!

Hale Yes!! said...

So cute!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

did you spray it? it looks awesome!!
m. collett