We didn't go far but we thought we should do something special for our mom who just turned 60. My mom loves to shop, even window-shop, so we thought old town Scottsdale would be a good place to take her. If we all had enough money we would've stayed at least one more night. The one night in a hotel almost seems like a waste, you have to pack right up and don't even get to relax.
We began our retreat by eating breakfast in a little restaurant. The food was great but as you can see we got most of our entertainment in the odd bathroom at the restaurant.
We began our retreat by eating breakfast in a little restaurant. The food was great but as you can see we got most of our entertainment in the odd bathroom at the restaurant.
Barbie doll displays in the bathroom
Displaying the Ken barbie
Isn't she beautiful!!!!
We made my mom a memory book of all the things that we love about her.
We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. It was pretty nice, especially the 2 bathroom part.
We went to the this fun restaurant in the evening; after a lot of shopping, resting, crying, laughing, and doing girly stuff.We just had to stop and get a "Sprinkles" cupcake. Mmmm, good.
Cassideen, Adisen and Calli, and Mike at Michelle's house. Mike came Saturday afternoon to pick me up. But first all of the families went to eat pizza and wings. Then our family left and went to visit Mike's grandpa and grandma. We had a great time and hope that we can do this every January in celebration of mom's birthday.










5 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! I love you and and your sisters and your mom so much!!! I hope that you enjoyed yourself and relaxed cause the when I see you in a couple weeks here we won't be relaxing, we will be in serious PAIN!!! Love ya
Oh my heck you girls are awesome! I love your mom, she was always SO fun! She looks fantastic for 60!
I sure hope we continue the January birthday celebration for mom! It was a blast!
I hope you had fun! Happy Birthday Kathy.
Love Lynette M.
Wow, that looks fun! I love sista and mom time! Girls Retreat... I bet your mom loved that! Looks like a blast!!!!
Love the dresser too, you are always so talented!
Post a Comment