Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
Owl Printable Valentine’s Day Cards
-
The CentsAble Shoppin
The CentsAble Shoppin -
Grab these free Owl printable Valentine’s Cards and attach a tootsie roll
pop – they’ll be a big hit for y...
Story Time – Part Two
-
Hi! Thanks for coming back for part two of my DRAMA FILLED LIFE SAGA! Not
really, but kinda. Catch up on part one if you missed it here. So to recap
… my...
The last 3 weeks
-
I can't believe it! We only have 3 weeks left to the end of our challenge.
I decided I am going to step it up. I have at least 5 lbs to lose to meet
my ori...
November 25, 2011
-
The Day after Thanksgiving! We were still partying... lots of hanging out
and catching up, (always my favorite part).
and lots of photos, Brooklyn 7yrs. ...
Happy St. Paddy's Day!
-
Ash has been very busy this past week getting ready for the big day. Here
is a picture of her leprechaun trap. We are sad to say we did not catch a
leprec...
The Miracle of Christmas
-
This year, I had several different projects, some which are much too
personal to post on this public blog, but one was particularly special and
also includ...
Sunbeam Halloween Pary
-
This was our 4th annual Sunbeam Halloween party. We mixed it up a bit and
had our party in the backyard with our pinata, and dance freeze games. Once
ag...
Utah Trip
-
Back in August, my friend Trisha Brown and I decided to carpool up to UT
together to see our families. Somehow we survived the trip both ways,
driving 12 ...
First Day of School
-
Dawson and Emmalee started school on August 3rd. They were both pretty
ecited. So far they seem to have really great Teachers. I am happy that the
way Daws...
Diamondbacks game!!!!
-
Earlier this summer we were given four amazing seats to a diamondbacks
game!!! The kids had so much fun as well as Richard and I!!!
We had time to kill bef...
Ever have one of those feelings?.....
-
When you know you should check on your kid cuz the house is quite and you
haven't seen him in awhile?? Yeah well I ignored that today and this is
what I fo...
IT'S A MIRACLE!
-
It's truly is a miracle . . . that I have a second to post here on my blog.
In addition to that I have joined Facebook! I have been a hold-out for a
long t...
Bugsy!
-
Seeing this picture of Bridger made the last 4 weeks of a self-inflicted
insane life all worth it. Sometimes laughter is really the best medicine.
As SKL...
Good News!
-
I just got back from Ken's appointment with the oncologist/hemotologist.
The blood test showed that Ken's hemoglobin levels went up from 8.3 to 10.2
in abo...
Fall Break Fun!
-
5 fun things we have done on Fall Break so far...
1. CONFERENCE: My sister Emily and her husband went to Utah for Conference.
We got to keep her 3 kids for...
No comments:
Post a Comment