Sea World
My parents and my family went to San Diego for 5 days. It was a nice getaway and we had lots of fun. We visited Sea World 4 of the 5 days. Even though I enjoyed it I don't want to go back for a LONG time.

The starfish was one of their favorite things.



Mike had Calli pose like this...she's holding one ginormous fish.

Mike was part of the show....it was quite the entertainment.

We rarely capture my dad smiling. But since Calli was taking the picture he cracked.

I love this one of Mike and daughter. My kids are so lucky to have a daddy that loves them so much.

This was amazing...can you tell by Cole's face? He was so excited that he won a stuffed animal at one of the games. He scored by throwing a basball into a large cup. He's a natural.

Cassideen & Mike both won the same game. Now they each have their own.

The penguins


Sidenote: We experienced our first earthquake while in the polar bear exhibit. I didn't even feel a thing but they made everyone evacuate the buildings. It was really quite chaotic at Sea World. Mike and Cole were at the hotel. Cole woke up from his nap because the whole buidling shook.

Cutie Patootie

At the pet stadium

This is how we all felt after a day at Sea World.
One of the best parts of Sea World was that my mom and I went on the roller coaster several times. Cassideen went once and decided she never wants to do it again.
1 comment:
Collette! Your kids are geting SO big! I love your little dude and his mohawk! How cool is he? We went to Sea World last summer and I fell madly in love with San Diego. I wish I could afford a home there. Then ya'll could come visit for free!
Post a Comment