I trimmed the girls nails last week. Apparently I trimmed them too close to the skin because CAN said her fingers hurt. So she asked me to put a band-aid (Spiderman is the kind she chose at the store) on each and every finger. By about the 7th or 8th I refused to put on anymore. I could've done all 10 but I wanted to move on (and plus the box only had 20). I thought it was pretty darn cute.
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

3 comments:
I've done that to my kids before...ouch! Poor thing. Kids love bandaids. She's a cutie!
That's so funny. I drew blood a couple times with Adisen but oh well huh. your kids are so stinkin cute.
that's so funny and cute. She looks just like you! I was watching a family video and tom and lynette's, and seriously she looks exactly like you did around that age!
Post a Comment