Monday, February 18, 2008

FHE







We had a fhe on the first chapters of Nephi. We had lots of fun re-enacting. This is Sam and Sariah building the boat. The last picture is Nephi's family sailing over the seas on their "boat." We usually just read stories out of the Friend and talk about them. This was a lot more fun for all of us. MLN even drew a large picture of Jerusalem which we still have hanging in our living room.

3 comments:

Cossebooms said...

I love checking in on your family. Your kids are so cute! And I love to hear stories about what other kids do. Send my your e-mail address so I can add you to my list of approved readers for my blog.

Heidi

Nettie said...

That is SO cool Collette! What a fun idea. I might have to steal it from you for one of our FHE's. Cute pictures!

Michelle said...

I love dress up and role playing to get into the lessons. How creative and fun too.