Wednesday, February 27, 2008

That was sweet....literally!




Mike comes up with all sorts of creations. He made this out of his orange peel from his late night snack. Isn't that so sweet....I love him!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

That is soooooo sweet. You are a very lucky lady

Allie said...

Ahh--what a romantic guy. Miss you and love peeking in on your life. Give your kiddos and Mikey a big squeezy from me.

Hale Yes!! said...

That is the cutest thing!! We had so much fun at your house. I love you so much!! I am so grateful to have you as one of my closest friends!! We will have to come and visit you again soon. I just wanted to let you know that Aunt Jeanine started a blog for Uncle Ken and it is

kenlegler.blogspot.com

I love you guys so much!!

Melissa

Lyman Family said...

Hi Collette your family is growing and your kids are so cute. Here is my email and I will send you a link to our blog. How are you let me know what going on in your world. Lyndsay Lyman (Farr)

*** said...

Hi Collette is Emily Hammond I found your blog when I was blog hopping and wanted to say hello. I cant get over how cute your family is!! I guess I didnt realize you had 3, geez time flies. hope we can be blogging buddies. cya

Nettie said...

That's really cute. Too hard to stick in a journal, perfect for a blog! :) What a sweet hubby!

nymanzanita said...

Super cute...what a sweet husband! Also... thanks for all that you do for my mom... you are a wonderful visiting teacher!