Two weeks ago Mike helped me sand off my old bunk beds-which are about 23 years old. Then I primed them and painted them white (they used to be stained a dark brown.) They turned out beautiful and they really lighten the room. They look great against the green walls. Aunt Tara bought Cassideen's bedspread last year so I found some purple curtains to match it. Yesterday I bought Calli's ensemble for $30 at Ross and Target. It looks like Tinkerbell fits the colors perfectly. Mike is going to hang up some white shelves and I might get a Tinkerbell border. The last project is to paint their dresser white. Then the room will be complete. Yeah!
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

6 comments:
I love the kids room. I'm diggin the green and purple together. You are right...tinkerbell works perfectly in with the colors. The bunkbeds look awesome white. And did you put on different knobs to the drawers. YOU did a GREAT job!
Great Job it looks soooo cute!!! Love the colors!
It looks great! See, you just have to get started! But, can I warn you against wallpaper?? It's horrible and expensive! Especially if you have to remove it for some reason. You should check out www.wallies.com and see what they've got. Easier and cute!
better yet, google tinkerbell wall decals and see what you find...
oh, and go to amazon and look for tinkerbell wall stickers. Sorry, I can't wait to see it all done!
I love the girls room! The paint color is so cute with the purple.
Post a Comment