Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cole turned one!

Cole loves pizza!

It was a chilly day but the kids wanted to play in the water anyway.


The cousins had tons of fun together that day.

Cole got his very first soccer ball from Joy & Ryan, and it's BLUE!!!


Cole wasn't sure what to do with his cake at first. I think if he wasn't so full from pizza he could've eaten more. Most of his cake ended up in his chair and on the floor. It took forever to clean him up but thankfully Mike took over that task.

5 comments:

niki said...

I can't believe he is already one!!! Happy B Day COLE!!!

Ken Legler said...

He is a doll. Brycen was laying on my bed. He had to get a closer look. He thinks that he is so cute too. I will be going to Grandpa's birthday. I am looking forward to seeing you there.
Love,
Jeanine

Michelle said...

Happy birthday Cole and Mike! Belated for both!

Love you,
Michelle

Michelle said...

Collette - did you do the girls hair? So darn cute!

nymanzanita said...

Happy B-day Cole!