Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's off to school!

Grandpa gives Cassideen a big hug on her first day of school.
Of course, we had to get the picture standing in front of the door.
Calli got a Pet Shop so she wouldn't feel left out.
I've never seen Mike smile like that. He was in a hurry to get Cassideen to school....running late as usual.
I was so excited for Cassideen. She is a social girl and loves to be around the action. She had a great 1st week of school. She is in her cousin/best friend's class by chance. How lucky! Cassideen has been helping out more around the house and trying to act older. Now that Cassideen is at school Calli is acting older and helping out more. Instead of being whiny and wanting me to hold her when we go shopping she is helping and walking on her own. It's funny how things change when the older one is at school. I've already gone shopping 3 times since school started. I used to totally dread it..it was awful. But now it's not so bad. Calli is so much more pleasant and helpful.

7 comments:

nymanzanita said...

Congrats to Cassideen...I am sure that she will do great!

Nettie said...

I can't believe she's old enough to start school! What a big girl! Is she in full day kindergarten? You look so good Collette! I'm so proud of you and your darling little family.

Lynette said...

I can't believe that she is old enough to go to school. How fun to have your Dad there on that occasion. Hope you and your family are doing great!

Love,
Aunt Lynette M.

Cossebooms said...

Cute Pictures!!! That's fun that your little girl is enjoying school. Hey send me your e-mail, so I can invite you to my blog.
pfh04@msn.com

Katie said...

Ooooh! So cute! I'm so glad she is loving school and didnt have a hard time adjusting. It always helps to have a friend or cousin in class. Thats cute that Calli is acting older now. Its neat to see your kids without them shadowing the older one. They have a whole new personality.

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Collette!! You are freaking awesome! I seriously love your family! Your kids are so cute! I love them and you guys! Hopefully we'll get to see each other sometime soon.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

What beautiful girls, just like mom! I can't believe she is in school. How fun, you have a kindergartener!