My sweet Calli turned 4!!!! She is so sweet and loving and determined. Don't let her short stature fool you, she's a ball of fire. But she is a sweet one. She will come up to me and say, "Mommy, I lub you so much." We love her so much!!!! She totally looks like a Burdick (she even has the elbows), she reminds me so much of my little sister Tara. She even walks like a Burdick...you know exactly what I'm talking about if you're related.
Roasted Broccoli Steaks with Pecorino and Lemon
-
These delicious roasted broccoli steaks with pecorino and lemon are a fun
way to eat and serve broccoli, and they’re ready and on the table within 30
min...
1 week ago

4 comments:
She does look like a Burdick! She is so cute, and so big! Four years old! Happy Birthday Calli!
Happy birthday Calli!!! You are so so beautiful!! We love you so much!!
Melissa
Happy Birthday Cutie Pie!!! I love Tinkerbell! Colletti, Thx for the Granola recipe, can't wait to use it!
Ok so I know I have the cutest, most adorable, and the most beautiful nieces in the whole world. Happy Birthday Calli! I love your gold shirt and purple tinkerbell ribbon. Your eyes look so blue in the second picture with the blue shirt....soooooooo soooooo sooooo dang cute! I love it!!! And the last picture has to be my FAVE! You totally look like a BURDICK and I see the cute burdick elbows locked in place and the cute cute smile you got from your mom and I just love the tinkerbell outfit! Calli ~ We love you and wished we didnt miss your party! We were there in spirit! Adisen says happy birthday to you too! Love the LeRoys
Post a Comment