Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last Day of School

So I'm a couple of weeks behind on this. It's been a little crazy around here. But I wanted to post these great pictures.


Here's my nephew just enjoying lunch and giving that one-of-a-kind smile that I love!!!!

Calli and Cole got to see their sister and join in on the party~!


Cassideen and her cousin were so lucky to be in the same kindergarten class with a terrific teacher. She was great and we appreciate all that she did.

Piggin' out on crazy big slices of Costco pizza. MMMMMM, yum!!!!!!

One of my friends, who had a son in Cassideen's class, also volunteered to help set up for the party.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

We are really going to miss Mrs. Soifer! She was a great teacher. Maybe we will get lucky with Ryan and Callie!

Michelle said...

Oh my! Collette the kiddos are growing up too fast! Cassideen is so cute and I love the flower in her hair. And Calli and Cole look so much bigger. Cole is definately a little boy now. He doesnt look like a baby or toddler any more. They are so stinkin' cute!

Hale Yes!! said...

Cokes, I miss you so much!!! We need to hang out sometime this summer and hopefully sometime soon!! I love you!!