Saturday, July 4, 2009

7 Months later...

7 months ago


Now

10 comments:

Tiff Hunt said...

I absolutely LOVE it!!! It looks fantastic! Where did you find such a treasure? You did a wonderful job with it.

Your little Calli is so cute! All your kids are! I think Calli looks just like you! What a fun birthday surprise from her dad.

Hale Yes!! said...

It looks so great!! It is amazing how a little paint can change the entire look of something!! I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow!! I love you!!

Lynette said...

I love it! You are so talented at decorating. Happy Birthday Collette. Love You, Aunt Lynette M.

Steph said...

Wow, Collette! That is awesome! I wish I had the vision you had--I am not good at imagining the possibilities. I am so impressed!

kh said...

What an incredible change. I love it. It's very chic. You did a great job!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Wow, that turned out really well! And you were so worried about it! It's fabulous! You have such talent! It looks like you had an awesome birthday! Happy Birthday! Love you! Hope I'll get to see you next time!

Danielle said...

that is amazing! i love it.

Korrie@RedHenHome said...

It looks fantastic! But it does pale in comparison to your blog header! :-) Visiting from Better After.

Dawn said...

Hey Collette, I just saw this on Better After, a blog I regularly stalk and KNEW I had seen this in person. It looks great!!

Leah said...

Hi! I saw this ages ago linked from Better After and I'm just in love with that wallpaper in the back. Assuming it IS wallpaper and not hand-painted on ;) If it is, where did you get it? I NEED it!

Thanks!