9 mths pregnant with Cole
See how I had that maternal glow?
Holy Cow! What's wrong with his face?
A week old-skin is beautiful, not that frightening rash.
One week old-so peaceful. I love that part about newborns; of course it's not all the time.
6 months old-one of my favorite pictures of him. I love that chubby face and big smile!
One of my favorite outfits on him. I love his blue eyes and blonde hair (but mostly his bald head).
One year old-digging into the cake! Love it!
It's not fun to face-plant in the snow. Nap time! (19 months old)
Time for a hair cut...not very happy about it either.
Playing outside. (22 months old)
Oh, the sweet memories. Coley-pokey (nickname from Josie) was born 2 years ago on July 17th. He has grown and turned into a rambunctious toddler (yet sometimes very quiet & shy). We love him so much. He whines, hits, screams like any other two year old. But he also gives the most sincere hugs and kisses; and he knows exactly when to say sorry and give the puppy dog eyes. Lately when it's time for bed he'll say, "Kiss sisers (he doesen't say the t)." He sure loves Cassideen and Calli (most of the time).
Cole's 2nd birthday
He got a cool monster truck from Papa, Grandma, Price & Josie
Lots of fun with cousins.



2 comments:
love the haircut photo
reminds me of the photo of the bald eagle with the caption
I AM smiling!!
Oh coley cole. You are such a cute kiddo! Sorry we missed your party but it looked like you had tons of fun. And that kid is photogenic...even when he looks mad ;) All the pictures got a smile out of me.... miss you
Post a Comment