
Mike took me out-of-town for my birthday. We stayed 2 nights in a hotel while Mike's family took our kids. We went birthday shopping (July is Mike's and my birthday month) all day and then went to a Diamondback game. The next day we went to a movie, went shopping some more, visited his grandpa and grandma, and ended with more shopping. I had lots of fun and so glad for a husband who is so thoughtful. He actually took the whole week off of work so that I can keep celebrating my birthday. We just got back and now we're packing up and leaving for my parent's house! Yipee!

Free ice-cream from Coldstone for my birthday!!!!

My dad called me to wish me a happy birthday at the end of the game. I must've brought some luck because the Diamondbacks actually won!!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday I am so glad you guys had such a fun time!!!
Happy birthday again!! I am glad you got to relax, you deserve it!! You look gorgeous by the way!! I am so excited to hang out with you in a little over a week!!! I am counting down the days!!
Post a Comment