Cassideen was excited/nervous about 1st grade. She asked things like, "What are we going to learn?" "What if I don't know anybody?" But now it's been 2 weeks and she's not nervous anymore. She was bummed that she and her cousin weren't going to be in the same class like last year. She feels so old now and wants to be independent. The first week when I tried to walk her to her classroom she said, "Mom, you can go now, just let me walk to my classroom by myself." So two weeks later I'm finally posting the pictures.
1905 Salad
-
The famous 1905 Salad from Columbia Restaurant has an addictive, zingy
dressing and is loaded with ham, olives, tomatoes, and Swiss cheese. I’ve
seen ma...
23 hours ago

2 comments:
What a cute little dress she's wearing. Can you believe she's in first grade? I still think of her as the baby we strolled around the courthouse with, even though I've seen her grown up in the past couple years. :)
I love the pink! I can't believe how much she is growing up! I loved having you up here! love ya!
Post a Comment