Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin farm



I got to be one of the many parents that went on Cassideen's field trip. We spent the entire morning and ate lunch there. Price was so nice to babysit Cole and Calli since they weren't allowed to come. I got a little lost on the way so I showed up 20 minutes late. I was locked out so another mom & I had to jump over the gate to get in. That was the highlight of my day. The trip cost $5 (& included a pumpkin to take home) which was way worth it!!!!!




Cassideen's class. She's the one on the very left holding one ginormous pumpkin.


They learned all about horses:horses that pull things & horses to ride on. They also learned all about underground irrigation systems. Talk about way over their heads. But very interesting lesson on preserving water.



Cassideen & friend




Cassideen and cousin





Cassideen and Calli's "boyfriend" :)





They even got to go into the petting zoo with a cup full of food.
Cassideen almost got knocked over because she didn't listen to one of the rules: DON'T LIFT THE CUP UP.....OR THE ANIMALS WILL JUMP FOR THE FOOD!!!!



Waiting our turn to ride on the train




My niece and I






Carousel...need I say more?


4 comments:

Hale Yes!! said...

Collette . . . I just have one thing to say after looking through all your pictures. . . You are a hotty from hottington!!! . . . NO, but seriously you look so so hot!!

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

I love the pumpkin patch!!! Boyfriend? What are you teaching them. Charlotte and Kalicia have a boyfriend too! lol

nica said...

Hey Collette what a cute family!!!!
Yes I live on 5th North I thought that was you but wasnt 100% sure, I thought it might be your little sis. You look freakin great and your little girl looks just like you so dang cute!

Michelle said...

love all the pictures! I can't wait to go with Adi on school field trips!