
Cassideen & cousin-both dressed as witches in purple/black

Cassideen's cousin-dressed as one of the male school employees-So funny and cute!

Cassideen was so excited to dye her hair and wear make-up.

Calli has attitude and isn't afraid to flaunt it!

Coley looks so sweet in this picture. No one would have guessed that 2 minutes later he was screaming and hitting me as onlookers (moms & dads) gave me dirty looks, and sympathetic gestures like, "Can I help you?" He was so angry because I wouldn't let him hold the camera by himself because he wanted to take a picture. I was trying to get him outta there as soon as possible. Luckily his cousins distracted him.

So fun!!

I love that Mr. Hilton dressed up as a dork. I asked where he got his ensemble and he said most of it was from Goodwill. That's awesome!

Calli is way too good at posing! She has such a personality on her. She is short in stature but large in ATTITUDE! Love it!!!!!
So far there have been 3 Halloween parties, and one coming up on the actual day of Halloween. Seriously...moms out there: how do you deal with all the candy? It drives me crazy. If I could I would have them eat candy one day and throw away all of it the next day. I've even heard of the "Candy Fairy" that takes the candy at night and leaves a little surprise like a toy. Any good ideas?
2 comments:
I'm totally down with the Candy Fairy idea! I hate all the candy....unless it is yummy chocolate and I sneak it out of the stash :)
I thought you are supposed to be scarry when you are witches! They look beautifully evil! So cute. Love the pink hair!
Post a Comment