Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Surprise Christmas presents!

The kids came home from Grandma & Papa's house to find a couple of giant surprises. They love their new beds!!!! Cole's bed... complete with steering wheel and headlights. AMAZING!

Girls bed complete with a loft and slide (and a trundle bed underneath). Oh and the giraffe was naughty so he's in the "naughter corner."



5 comments:

Hale Yes!! said...

Those are so awesome!!! Where did you get them? My kids will be jealous the next time we come to your house and they see them

Jason and Elizabeth said...

Those beds are swwwweeeeeet! Heck I want a slide on my bed! Melissa's kids might be jealous, but I know that I definitely am.

~Merrill ~Millennial Preschool said...

Wow! Hopefully they will sleep at night! I wouldn't! Did Mike make those?! Happy New Year Colletti!

Nettie said...

CUTE beds! I bet they love 'em!!

megan said...

um...so I was so happy with my dorky twin beds for the boys for christmas...these are insane!! our rooms are small though...and they'd probably slide right into the wall!! :)